Rodent control. Rodents and mice can pose a serious threat to your well-being and can spread an array of diseases. My Home Pest Control is a leading pest control company. In addition to controlling rodent infestation, we also help you exterminate birds, insects, wasps, ants, termites, cockroaches and others.
Best Rodent Control Company in Melbourne
Rodents in the house can become a great matter of concern particularly in the areas that are used extensively by children and pets. Rodents in gardens and the other external areas can create high risk as these not only damage the plants but also cause extensive burrowing activities.
My Home Pest Control with the help of their intensive rodent control techniques will help you get rid of these gnawing creatures.
Rodent Identification and Diseases Caused by Them
Different species of rodents have different nesting and feeding habits. These can be extremely destructive and are vectors of harmful diseases.
Following signs is an indication of rodent infestation in your house:
- Droppings around the food packages, under the sinks, inside the cupboards and drawers.
- Nesting material such as crumpled paper, plastic or any dried plant matter.
- Chewed holes in the walls and the floors.
- Offensive and stale odor from the dark and hidden areas.
- Chewed packets of food materials.
- Scampering sound and similar noises from the cupboards and basement areas of your house.
- Rodent pathways that are along the interior walls, building foundations, ledges pipes and electrical wires.
- Unusual activity of pets in the house.
Rodents, the rats, and mice are responsible for the transfer of some of the most deadly diseases in humans that may be both epidemic and endemic in nature. Go through the diseases often spread by rodents:
- Bites and scratches of rats can cause rat-bite fever.
- Urine of rats can cause leptospirosis.
- Saliva along with urine of rats causes lymphocytic choriomeningitis (LCMV).
- Most dangerous is the bubonic plague, also known as “Black Plague”.
- Their droppings, dander, and hair can cause severe allergic reactions.
- Other diseases caused by them are Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome, Salmonellosis etc.
DIY Methods for Rodent Control
If you find such infestations in your house you can adopt certain home remedies to get rid of rodent pests yourself:
- Ammonia: mix it with water and detergent and place at where rats appear frequently, rats cannot withstand the smell of ammonia.
- Moth Balls: place them at corners and at other places where you can sense them.
- Peppermint Oil: wet cotton in the oil and place it in the rodent prone area. Rodents are not able to withstand the pungent smell of the oil.
- Pepper: sprinkle some powder on the corners and the holes, to avoid rodent entry.
- Traps: you can prepare traps at home by using butter and peanuts that are a favorite food of rats. This will surely give satisfactory results.
Protect your business from the rodents attack
Businesses related to food materials and clothes mostly get pest infestations as they are the best places where they enjoy. They get unlimited resources without any disturbance to feed on and destroy. Hire a professional pest controller team from My Home Pest Control and removal and killing of rodents and other pests which are ruining your business. We eradicate pests effectively so that you can grow your business risk-free and can serve with your best to your customers.
My Home Pest Control Can Help You Get Rid Of Rodents
- My Home Pest Control is a leading rodent control company in Melbourne.
- We not only provide rodent pest control services but also other pest control services.
- We protect your home, family and your environment from the ill-effects of the rodents and work closely with you to deny pest entry and their harborages in your house.
- Our team is coached and trained with the latest pest control strategies and equipment.
- Further, our rodent control professionals understand the rodent biology, and they do understand the insights of a client relationship to advise how to make your home a pest free zone.
- Additionally, our technology-based approach and your trust always motivate us to formulate effective pest control methods that are safe for your family and the environment too.
- You can track us on phone, internet to get rid of the severe pest infestations in your house. Our team gets in touch with you as soon as they cater your request.
Pest Control Services Provided By My Home Pest Control
Besides providing rodent control services, we also provide the following services:
- Mosquito Control
- Cockroach Control
- Termite Control
- Bed Bug Control
- Ticks and Flea Control
- Rodent control
How Can We Help You: Our Rodent Control Process?
Our rodent exclusion work is unique that provides the homeowners with a proven method of preventing re-infestation in their homes. Our process compromises of the following:
The professionals of our company first inspect all the suspected areas and the hiding places of the rodents such as roofs, attics, crawl spaces, basements etc.
They also inspect the rodent droppings, damages they have caused and also the rodent nesting sites. The main aim of the inspection is the identification of the species of the rodents so that the professionals can formulate effective eradication methods for them.
Once they have located all the points of entry and the species as well they also work for future vulnerable areas that may need to be reinforced.
This step is essential for solving the rodent pest problem for long term. In this step, all the entry points from where the rodents might have gained access are sealed. Future vulnerable areas are reinforced by means of construction gapping.
If any activity of the rodents is suspected inside the house, then the professionals place traps and baits to capture them in the attics, basements and the crawl spaces. The traps used by us are baited with food, not poison because our aim is to capture the rodents not to kill them.
If the infestation is serious and traps and baits are not doing any good, then by prior information the professionals use pesticides in the house. We take care that we use only calculated amount of pesticides that may not create any harm to you and the family members as well.
Once we capture all the rodents, we perform a general clean-up so as to clean all the mess created by the rodents and also by the professionals if any during the treatment process.
In this step, we spray organic enzymes and hospital grade disinfectants all over the house to eliminate the offensive odors of the urine of the rodents and other bio-hazardous contamination that may be present in the interior of the home.
Reasons To Choose My Home Pest Control
You can easily eradicate a small population of rodents by simple DIY methods. But if the infestation is too large then it is better to seek the help from a rodent removal company. There are many reasons to hire us:
- We have licensed company that is trained to identify the type of pest infestations.
- Further, we offer both residential and commercial pest control services.
- Our services are available all the days of the weeks including weekends.
- Additionally, customer satisfaction is our topmost priority.
So, to get rid of the rodent infestations from your house call the My Home Pest Control Services today!
Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia