Cockroaches without any uncertainty are the most disgusting pests that can be ever seen. Some people even refuse to face them personally because of their dirty appearance and fear of getting in touch with them. Cockroaches spread their colonies quickly hence, it becomes really crucial to control them on time.
However, there are many cockroach repellents that are available in the markets and all of them contains harmful chemicals when inhaled can lead to many complications and they are further bad for kids, pets and the environment as well. Cockroach Control Services is our fundamental liability. Suggestions are to not deal with them on their own but let professional pest controllers do it.
Here is The DIY Home Solutions To Eliminate Cockroach Infestations
Hiring a professional pest control company for cockroach control perhaps seems to be expensive for some people, therefore they prefer controlling them on their own and consider not spending a huge amount of money on pest control services.
- The best way to prevent cockroaches and other pest infestations from entering your house is by a place an insect screen.
- If there are any holes and openings inside or outside of your house then close them with paint, pudding and sand.
- Keep your house clean on a regular basis.
- Remove all the accumulated water sources from your house. Because most of the time cockroaches are thirsty and occur just to seek water.
- Remove all the clutter from your garden areas. Throw away all the garbage and clean the debris to prevent other prospective infestations.
- Blend a mixture of hydrogen borate, white starch, sugar and coffee powder.
- A cockroach will get attracted to the coffee smell and will eventually die after eating it. But also it is advisable to keep it away from your pets.
- Another solution to eliminate cockroaches is by making a water trap. It can simply be made by cutting the bottle from the top and filling it with water and coffee brew.
- The aroma of coffee will attract roaches. Upend the cut top part on top making a tube. Cockroaches will penetrate from the top being tempted by the smell but won’t be able to run quickly. Put it near their lair. Although this will confine them but not surely exterminate them.
- Hiring a Professional Pest Control service would certainly be the best option for you.
Hire The Professionals
Hire the professionals of My Home Pest Control if you wanna get rid of cockroach infestations efficiently. We are a company who have been working in this industry for more than 25 years. The complete expertise in controlling them has made us the foremost and most reputable company in Australia. We provide our pest control services in diverse suburbs of Australia. Our team is wholly prepared equipped with the latest and eco-friendly tools to eliminate all types of pest infestations from ur house. Get in touch with us today for the best offers.